Mark and Anne Marie Winz
Thank you for your interest in our publishing ministries with Cru's magazine, Worldwide Challenge, and Writing for Life communications training.
In Worldwide Challenge, we're working to cover international ministries, including:
- a report about an orphanage in India,
- an outreach to the prestigious London School or Economics and
- churches planted in Sierra Leone by teams using the JESUS Film.
Closer to home, we're working on stories about:
- a training camp for athletes designed to help build both bodies and spirits,
- a staff member reaching out to Seattle's inner city and
- a couple in North Carolina who saw reconciliation in their marriage, and now use FamilyLife materials to help others.
Would you join us in praying for three things?
- First, pray for our opportunities to take communications training to others in full-time ministry.
- Second, pray for us as we seek to develop additional ministry funding in light of increasing needs.
- Third, pray for good communication with our ministry staff members and leaders around the world as we plan upcoming magazine stories and possible trips for Writing for Life training.
Mark and Anne Marie each have more than 30 years of publishing experience. As editor in chief, Mark leads the team that plans, produces, markets and distributes Worldwide Challenge magazine. Anne Marie is coordinating a new online training for writers, Writing for Life (at writingforlife.org), and helps lead a neighborhood Bible study for women.
Mark has served as a writer and photographer for Worldwide Challenge in Asia, as the magazine's photo department manager, and as managing editor and executive editor. Anne Marie has served as a writer, associate editor, correspondent from Asia, and writers' training coordinator.