FamilyLife developed its radio outreach in order to take its message of God's blueprints for families to a greater audience. When FamilyLife's flagship program FamilyLife Today launched in 1992, it could be heard on 22 radio stations. Today, this award-winning program and related broadcasts are heard by over 9.5 million listeners in over 1,100 outlets in 45 of the top 50 U.S. media markets.
What our listeners are saying:
- No words, and I mean no words at all, could possibly express the gratitude in my heart to God for your work and ministry. Although you receive many phone calls, letters, and e-mails, I do not think you could possibly know the impact of your ministry on your listening audience.
- I have intended to support FamilyLife for awhile, but just did not get it done. I heard your program today and immediately felt a tug so strong that I could not put it off one more second. My husband and I have been married almost 40 years. He is having some health problems and it has drawn me closer to him than I ever believed possible. I look each day to find ways of expressing that love and your program today really "brought that home". I can know better today than ever before what it means when God's word says you shall be one. Thank you.
FamilyLife Today is just one of the many broadcasts FamilyLife produces. Each of these programs provides practical, biblical tools that help in all aspects of your family, from general marriage and parenting to specific issues for women and men.
New to FamilyLife broadcasting? We'll help you find a radio station in your area. Check out the upcoming broadcast schedule, get information on past broadcasts, or download MP3s and transcripts. You can also sign up for podcasts and download our iPhone app--all free!
FamilyLife's radio broadcasts include the following:
- FamilyLife Today provides practical, biblical tools to address the issues affecting your family in a format that is conversational in nature. At the core of every program is motivation, encouragement, and help. Your host on the program is Dennis Rainey, president of FamilyLife, who is joined by radio veteran Bob Lepine.
- FamilyLife This Week is a weekly, twenty-eight minute program heard on top Christian radio stations across the country. Co-hosts Bob Lepine and Ashley Rainey Escue bring biblical perspectives on current issues affecting our marriage and families. This casual, magazine-style broadcast features interview highlights from today's most popular and powerful speakers and Christian leaders.
- Real FamilyLife with Dennis Rainey provides godly wisdom for life's toughest questions. In each 90-second program, Dennis Rainey heads to the street to get a cultural perspective on the issues that affect families today. He then provides a Biblical response and gives listeners a practical way to make their families strong.
- FamilyLife Sunday Nights is a compilation of five FamilyLife Today broadcasts and airs on selected stations every Sunday night. Your host on the program is Dennis Rainey, president of FamilyLife, who is joined by radio veteran Bob Lepine.
- Revive Our HeartsTM with Nancy Leigh DeMoss is on the radio five days a week. Married, single, young or older, women in all stages of life will want to tune in to hear 15 minutes of practical, biblical insights on becoming a fruitful woman of God. For more than 20 years, Nancy has ministered out of a deep burden for personal, spiritual revival in conferences and retreats throughout North America and abroad.
By donating today, you help support these radio broadcasts which strive to effectively develop godly families who change the world one home at a time.
For more information about this ministry, please call 1-800-FLTODAY.