You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of Cru. If you are 70½ or older, you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year. Please consult your financial advisor to see if this is a good option for you.
Mailing address: Cru/IRA Administrator 100 Lake Hart Dr. #2400 Orlando, FL 32832
Tax ID number: 95-6006173
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 60% deduction limits (100% for cash gifts during 2020) on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
- The top portion of the form has all of the information your Custodian will need to initiate a donation through your IRA. If your Custodian will allow, please request that they also include your full name and address or your donor number.
- Your Custodian will then send a check on your behalf to continue our important work.
- We will mail you an Acknowledgment letter for your gift that states that no goods or services were provided. Please keep this for your records. IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
Please note: Many times, IRA checks do not include information about you or your intentions for the gifts. As a result, your gift may not benefit the particular staff or ministry you had in mind if you do not contact us with your information.
©1994-2020 Cru. All Rights Reserved.